- The Library has a rich collection of books on Engineering and Technology including Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- Besides, library also has a good collection of books in the areas of Humanities and Sciences. The library is fully Air-Conditioned.
LIBRARY WORKING HOURS
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Week days)
- Our Polytechnic College Library possess 6000 books in an ordered manner of various disciplines. It is computerized for the benefit of the students and is working 12 hours per day.
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATION
- Students are not allowed to carry personal books / Notebooks inside the library premises.
- Books will be issued to students against library cards; each student will be allowed to borrow two books at a time.
- Students are advised to return / renew the book on or before the Due date, absence will not be accepted as an excuse for the delay in the return of books.
- Loss of the library cards should be reported immediately to the librarian. Reference books, Periodicals and Board Exam Question papers will not be issued, but students can take Xerox copy.
- Final year students are advised to return the library cards on or before the valid date (i.e.31st March of every year) and get No-Due Certificate from library.
- Misbehaviour in the library will lead to cancellation of membership and also lead to severe disciplinary action.