About the Department
- Department of Mechanical(Tool & Die making) was established in 2009 to fulfill the requirement of Tool & Die making engineeers to emerging Industrial world.
- We have authorization to approve 60 students.There is always huge need of Tool & Die makers in Intranational and International Industrial sectors and also can be a successful entrepreneur.
- The Manufacturing Industry is mainly reliant on tools.Hence Tool and Die Engineers are the most important personal in guaranteeing a continuous supply of resources for making various items in different Manufacturing Units.
- There is a vast need of alternative and perfective tool makers to this industrial world.
- We train the students with well Qualified & experienced faculty members through our Tool & Die Laboratories which resemble real Tool & Die making industry.
- 100% Lab facilities including Computer Aided Machining resembles real industry and Drawing.
The follwing lab moulds a Tool & Die maker.
- Strength of Materials Lab:Train the students to determine various strenghts of different materials
- Tool Rooms and special Machines: Practising the components using different machine tools and various special machines like Milling,Sharping,Drilling and Grinding machines.
- Jigs,Fixture and Gauges: From this lab student can able design the various Jigs and fixtures to improve productivity.
- Engineering Metrology: Training the students about the various measuring techniques and the technology that are being used in the varoius measuring instruments.
- Press Tools: Training the students about the various operations in the press machine like blanking,piering,progressive drawing and welding and suitable die for the operation also.
- Plastic Moulding Technology:To train the students about importance of various conversion techniques for plastics,raw material and suitable die.
- Hydraulic & pneumatics Laboratory:To train about the basics of hydralics,pneumatic components,circuits and their functioning.
|FACULTY UNIQUE ID
|NAME OF THE STAFF