About the Department
- Civil Engineering was started during 2008 and functioning since then for the enrichment of the Civil Engineering students in various ways.
- Disseminating knowledge to through workshops, conferences and continuing education programs is one of our departments mission. In this direction, considerable efforts have been made to organize such programmes.
The Department includes fully equipped & furnished laboratories and also a group of highly qualified & experienced Staff which emphasizes on all- round development of the students. The Department enables the students to develop professional skills through practical & theory work. So currently we are work out with the labs like Construction Material lab, Structural Mechanics Lab. Highway Engineering Lab, Survey Camp.
The Basic Engineering have the following Lab facilities :
- MATERIALS TESTING LAB I and II: Study of UTM, Torsion Testing machine,Hardness tester,Compression testing machine. Students learn about material properties and test conducted on steel,wood,cement,aluminium Brass and Bricks.
- CAD IN CIVIL ENGINEERING DRAWING: Definition of various commands used in CAD software to know about RCC and steel bridge structure and draw views using CAD.
- CONSTRUCTION PRACTICE LAB: To study and prepare centerline plan and foundation plan for building.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION IN CIVIL: Implementation of Drawings.
- PROJECT WORK: Final model for a Building.
- HYDRAULICS LAB:
SURVEYING PRACTICE I and II: Study of handling surveying equipments and do practical excecise in chain surveying,compass surveying,leveling and GPS
|FACULTY UNIQUE ID
|NAME OF THE STAFF
Design / Execution
Trainee Engineer / Jr. Engineer / Site Engineer Diploma in Civil Engineering holders may enter the field of ( Eligibile to )
- Public Works department (Central / State )
- TWAD Board
- Indian Railways
- Highway Department
- Military Engineering Service
Private Construction Companies