To provide quality, competitive, innovative and ethical engineers through upto date advanced teaching and practice.
A future-ready institution that prepares our learners to be employable in this competitive world.
- Help to prepare diploma students recognized for the quality and significance of their skills and leadership.
- Enhance the commitment of faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice, and democratic citizenship.
- Sustain a caring, supportive climate throughout the College.
- Enhance the effective and efficient management of the College.
- Academic excellence and integrity.
- Outstanding teaching and service.
- Individual and collective excellence.
- Diversity, equity, and social justice.
- Education of individuals in diverse fields.
- Collegiality and collaboration.
- A literate and educated citizenry is vital to a democratic society.
- All people are entitled to a high-quality education in nurturing environment.
- Skill-set improvement should be based on practical experience in collaboration with practitioners.
- Technology should be used to improve the quality of teaching and learning.